2019 – New Age Restrictions
*** You must be 14 years or older AND able to independently & proficiently SWIM to enter the pool without adult supervision.
*** All children under 14 must be supervised by someone AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE.
It will be necessary to have a “fob” to gain entrance to the pool during normal hours of operation. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. Any resident that has not received their fob or has questions please contact email@example.com.
Please be vigilant when entering or exiting the pool. If a person or persons seem to be unsure of the gate system and appear to be trying to enter without a fob, please ask a life guard for assistance. You may bring guests to the pool. An “on your honor box” will be near the gate. Guest fees are $2 each and you must be in attendance with your guest. Please do not share your fob, it is has been assigned to you and misuse may result in a hearing before the B.O.D. and could result in loss of pool privileges.
PH Pool Management will oversee the day to day operation of the pool.
Pool parties can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest you direct any suggestions or ideas you may have to our management company. Their contact information is on the Management Company page on the menu at left.
Callonwood Pool Safety
- When at the pool your children need supervision. The lifeguards are at the pool for the safety of all swimmers, both children and adults, and are unable to watch your children 100% of the time. Please be mindful that your children are your responsibility while they are at the pool.
- Be aware that our pool is a family recreation area. The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- We also remind all residents that beverages are not allowed in the pool.
- All posted rules will be adhered to by all residents and their guests. Residents will be responsible for the action of their guests. All guests MUST be accompanied by a resident. The 2 dollar guest fee is required of all party guests.
- All residents and their guests must shower before entering the pool.
- Upon arrival at the pool, resident Fobs must be used to access.
- All Residents or guests of Residents under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. 13 or older may enter without adult supervision provided they can independently/proficiently swim.
- Proper swimming attire is required. No cutoff shorts are permitted. NO diapers are permitted in either pool. All children not potty trained must wear swimming diapers.
- No person under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted in the pool area. No profanity or foul language is permitted.
- Snacks and drinks are permitted within the pool grounds. Glass of any kind is NOT permitted within the pool grounds.
- Drinks and Snacks are NEVER permitted in the swimming pool itself.
- Residents are responsible for the removal of their trash and their guest’s trash. Covered sanitary containers are provided around the pool grounds.
- No pets or animals are permitted within the fenced area of the pool at any time.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the pool grounds or on the steps or ramps entering the pool area at any time beyond the posted signs.
- Please remember: The pool is for Callonwood residents.
- A $2 fee per day will be charged for all guests. All guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times. It is the responsibility of each resident to abide by these rules. The goal is to provide a safe and pleasing area for all residents. The lifeguards, under the direction of the “Board of Directors of the HOA” have the authority to suspend the pool privileges of any member or guest not following these rules.
There is a limit of 5 guests per day per household. Anything over the set limit of guests is considered a party and must be arranged in advance (at owners expense). Pool parties can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.